Most carriers spend 20% of their expenses per month on fuel
What Is a Fuel Card?
Fuel Card Benefits for Freight Carriers
1. Consistent fuel discounts
2. Centralized control over driver spending
3. Consolidated, detailed tracking and reporting
4. Driver convenience and time efficiency
5. Secure payments
Fuel cards function much like credit and debit cards from a security standpoint — they require a PIN or some other authentication to process the fuel purchase. Only authorized users will be able to make fuel payments with the card.
What’s Special about Hurtler’s Fuel Card Program?
Key Features of the Hurtler Fuel Card Program
• Hurtler is among the most competitive transportation companies using third-party carriers, with many carriers in the Hurtler network saving up to 41 cents per gallon* at major fueling sites.
• Carriers can enjoy the benefit of saving an additional one to four cents per gallon on top of regular fuel program discounts, depending on their rewards tier.
• The Hurtler Fuel Card is part of Hurtler Extra, which gives carriers of all sizes the flexibility to fuel up at a discount at major truck stops nationwide, with no minimum gallons.
• Hurtler Extra has no contract and no monthly or annual fees. All Hurtler Fuel Card program members are automatically eligible for maintenance discounts. Hurtler’s highly skilled technicians are ASE-certified and are available to provide skilled maintenance services in proximity to almost all routes. Drivers only need to provide their MC or DOT information to the truck service advisor to receive their discount.
Summing It Up
Hurtler would like to thank all their carriers for their dedication to providing a service that is essential to shippers and the economy at large.
Start taking advantage of the full range of Hurtler Extra’s program features, including fuel discounts, to better manage your workload and reduce costs.
Contact us to learn more about Hurtler’s Fuel Card Program today and start cutting your expenses to improve your profits!